tirsdag 15. desember 2015

Memories Captured


Since Christmas is coming soon, I want to show you a christmas layout, and an example of gift wrapping. The layout is made in light colors with some chipboards colored black for contrast, and picking up the dark color in the pictures. All the chipboards are from Scrapiniec.


I made layers with papers, laces and chipboards. The background paper have been colored with some glimmer mist, and I have also used a stencil to make knit-pattern behind the clusters. When I layer chipboards, I usually color one of them, to make them stand out.



I also decorated a gift bag with gorgeous chipboards. "Merry Christmas" has been embossed with fine white embossing powder, the others are used in original color.



Chipboards used:














Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar